The setup and registration of corporations allows the business owners and investors to limit the risks involved in business activities and to create a goodwill on a separate legal entity.
The legal system of Dominican Republic has a clearly defined framework of corporate law; the law firm Hoepelman & Rivera offers an easy access to corporate setup, registration and other corporate procedures.
- Dominican Civil Code
- Dominican Civil Procedures Code
- Dominican Commercial Code
- Law 16-95 - Foreign Investment Law
- Law 173 - Protection to Local Importers & Representatives
- Law 03-02 - Mercantile Registry
- Other laws may apply.
Main applicable codes & laws:
- Drafting of corporate agreement and by-laws
- Registration of corporate name
- Incorporation in Dominican Republic as a legal entity (DGII, Registro Mercantil)
- Registration of existing and new Patents, Trademarks & Copyrights
- Equity Joint Venture Agreements
- Foreign Investments in Dominican Republic including technology transfer contracts
- Assistance with: Any government law, regulation, resolution, procedure that may affect the individual rights of the business activities of the corporate client
- Assistance in the negotiations and drafting of agreements related to Merger & Acquisitions transactions
Services offered to corporate clients: